Air Creebec is a regional airline based in Waskaganish, Quebec. It operates scheduled flights, charter and freight services to 16 destinations in Quebec and Ontario.  The main bases are located in Val-d’Or, Montreal and Timmins, with hubs in Waskaganish, Chisasibi, and Moosonee.

 

Established in June 1982, the airline first took flight a few weeks later, on July 1.  At that time the Cree owned 51% of the company and Austin Airways owned the remaining 49%.  In 1988, the Cree purchased the remaining airline assets in the largest commercial deal undertaken by any aboriginal group in Canada to that date – bringing Air Creebec completely under Cree ownership.

Air Creebec operates aircrafts registered with Transport Canada and their fleet includes Dash 8-300, Dash 8-100 and HS748 cargo aircraft.

 

Air Creebec is committed to providing top-quality airline services in Quebec and Ontario.  The company has worked hard over the past quarter century to achieve the vision of reliable and comfortable air travel to the north.  The pursuit of excellence is the primary and unwavering focus to better serve its clientele.

Head Office:

18, Nottaway Street
Waskaganish, Québec, J0M 1R0
  1-800-567-6567

Val d’Or Office:

AIR CREEBEC INC.
101, Fecteau Street
Val-d’Or (QC) J9P 0G4
Reservations or Charters
1-800-567-6567

President:  Matthew Happyjack, MBA
Chief Operating Officer:  Tanya Pash, CPA, CMA

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Start typing and press Enter to search

CNG Board of Compensation & CREECO annual assembly 2021

Join us on July 20, 2021 via ZOOM https://zoom.us/j/97640895421